SAINT AUBIN – 1ER CRU
Appellation: SAINT AUBIN 1er Cru
Grape variety: Chardonnay
Vineyard Age: 35-40 years.
Soil : White grounds with clay and limestone
Surface of the vineyard and production : 800 bottles
- Hand-picking of the grapes
- Direct and clear pressing
- Alcoholic fermentation in vats followed by malo-lactic fermentation
Wine ageing and maturing: 12 months in vats
General Characteristics of the wine:
- Color: Golden
- Nose: Intense flavors of lemon grass and exotic fruits.
- T aste: mineral, full-bodied wine with a long -lasting, aromatic finish .
Harmony dish-wine: small, white fish, crayfish or scampi or shellfish with a (wine) sauce, Foie Gras (duck pâté), poultry, white meat.
Best served at 12 or 14°C.